Reviews for "[Lavender Town Haunting]*"

DUUU-U-U-UUUB STEP-EP-STE-EP-DU-UB-UB-UB STEP!

Solkrieg responds:

WOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOBWOB

When I listen to any song, I look for a signs of the artist's creativity lacking. I only managed to find 1 in this song. The very beginning of the song could have been shortened, but other than that, I think the song was great. The flow of the song was close to perfect, the bass was great, was right on that perfect spot where it didn't hurt my ears and it didn't keep me hanging. On the contrary, it kept me wanting more. Great job, keep up the good work.

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks! But honestly I shortened the intro as much as I could, it used to be longer, it needed a spot for the vocals to fade in along with the intro. So all-in-all it was the best length I could make it.

So ominous and cool... I APPROVE!

Lol.

EPIC stuff

Indeed.

I can still remember the first time I heard the Lavender Town song, and
this music brought all the memories back, I feelboth happy and sad at the same moment.
Thanks for making this.