Reviews for "Kyobi"

I don't normally like this kind of game...

But this, ROCKED. I don't get why more people don't submit things like this, it's simple, fun, challenging, and all of that with a microscopic filesize...As Bmnkk said, you should add a few power-ups, maybe some music, but overall...Perfect.

Lvl 22 = 132,000 Points

I got bored after 22 levels.

Good game though.

-Aidan.

Imperssive!

I was surprised how well the game system works, how fair but challenging the gameplay got at the higher levels (made it to 22 at the first try) and how niceley players got rewarded when building long combos. You should realy expand that game to the "big style" because it has potential that makes tetris attack and collums pale in comparrison.
Great game and could entertain for days!
DSDeluxe

btw: A special bonus for "Air-Stacks" would be a nice addition ;)

PhotonStorm responds:

I'm taking notes for a sequel to this game, as I feel the "game mechanic" is worth expanding - and I love your "air stacks" idea! So thanks for that :)

Fantastic new take on the genre.

I personally played it more like an action game than a puzzler, frantically shifting lines to make new combos. Ultimately this got me to level 30 and 1,000,000 points and I'm not sure I could have made it there playing this like a strict puzzler, but it's nice to be able to approach it in several different ways.

Very Good

I really liked it, it was very different of the games mentioned in your comment, and for once, its an original 3-Match. Bravo ! 10*