Reviews for "Pokemanze"

AWESOME!!!

Love the Indian dude, tech support for windows does suck, and the whole bed bumping part, pure greatness. Love to see more!
Drew says LOL!

Stalagmite responds:

yayness! i am glad you enjoyed it. I watched it and just couldnt help but notice how shitty i felt it was.
well... i am definately getting flash. thanks for your support and interest in this project! it is what kept me going!
thanks again. :D:D:D and if i need help with flash! lol. you get the burden of being the first asked MUHAHAHAH!
:D:D:D

Dude, your a beast!

Finally they make an awesome pokemon joke
thats actually good! nice job man,
you just completed my life, haha.
I bet this is going right to the front page!

Stalagmite responds:

you know. i really wish it does! lol. i am concerned about the quality and the annoying absence of the play button or loading signal. i would love for that to happen! lol. fingers crossed x!

but yeah... i tried to execute a joke that HASNT been done yet lol. and its difficult on NG. thanks for your input and wicked score! i have checked out your stuff before! it is a small world-wide-web. lol. :D:D:D thanks.

LOL!!!

This is a very funny video!

Stalagmite responds:

thanks guys! realy appreciate the input! i will be making more. :D:D:D

LOL

I hope you make a second episopde of this it was funny as hell

Stalagmite responds:

hah... yeah i am defintaley working on that. i have voice actors and script assistance to aid me in the procces. that will hopefully help it be funnier, and much more interesting to watch :D:D:D
thnaks for the glorious ten! yay!

hah wow i laughed

this to me is the good honest humor you get when you hang out with friends. great job, hope you do more flashes

Stalagmite responds:

i will certainly try! lol. this was done using anime studio. but i am learning flash soon. i am quite limited by anime studio.
and i am glad you could relate to this. really appreciate the review and score dude. :D:D:D thanks.