Reviews for "Pokemanze"

Awesomeness

This is awesomeness, make a series! Your voiceacting is excellent!

Stalagmite responds:

thank you so much dude! i really appreciate that!! thanks for your support and review :D:D:D i will make a series just 4 u! lol. :D:D:D

LOL!!

I just smoked a whole bunch of WEEDLE

Stalagmite responds:

yay! lol. thanks a lot for that! it is propably the only funny bit i like! :D:D:D thanks.

"Squirtle says lol" Brilliant :D

The comedy in this animation is awesome. I had a hard time breathing through the whole animation. the animation was good and if I am not wrong you used Adobe After Effects. I hope to see more and keep animation in AE it gives a better effect in the animation. Keep the good work going and hope to see more^^ .

PS. Sorry if i spell bad I suck writing in English.

Stalagmite responds:

HAHA!lol. i am really pleased you enjoyed the show man! but it is actually using ANIME STUDIO. an old rubishy animation program. :D
I would love to keep using ANIME STUDIO but rendered versions just take up to many MB. this should only b a smal amount of MB but it takes up 9.8. MB.
thanks man for your ethusiasm and support! i am pleased you laughed so much! :D:D:D
take care!

the name doesnt match the title
POKEMANZE-POKEMONZE.

i want to smoke weedle too