For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Pokemanze"

funny!

omg that was funny keep up the good work X].

Stalagmite responds:

thanks dude! i am really pleased the jokes did something for ya. thanks alot :D:D:D

Squirtl sais lol.

Hah absolutely loved it. For some reason i always fall for dialogues involving uhm.. reproducting and stating obvious points. I just LOVE your animation style. Every second there were things happening, facial expressions changing, jesticulations ( did i spell that word right?). The dialogue imo isnt dumb imo. It feels like perfectly normal conversation to me.

Shame though it would have been hilarious if you made one were picatchu saw someone having sex and then tried to explain it to squirtel.

bleh oh well.. Goodjob! ^^

faved

Stalagmite responds:

thanks alot dude. i think for some people it is difficult to understand things dont NEED to be anything. sometimes spam tv is all you need LOL.
I am really pleased you enjoyed this animation-type-thingy lol. and i will be making more cartoons in the future. thanks for adding it to your favs. :D:D:D you rock!

LOL!!

A great video man! You own!

Stalagmite responds:

dude. thanks! thanks alot! i am glad yo enjoyed it. thanks for the review and for watching it. :D:D:D

Rating: OK

Film Type: Pokemon Parody
Animation: Good
Audio: Great
Music: None
Dialogue: OK
Comments: A pokemon parody with uneeded cursing moments and conversations
For the Maker: You where close but the jokes where lame and the dialogue is just dumb

Stalagmite responds:

thanks for the reasonable review matey. i really appreciate that you have weighed up and made a fair descision on what i deserve to get. thanks. i am working on improving the content of my animations. thanks so much. but it does have music. i composed it myself. its just in the background.
i certainly made this for myself. and others like me. and thankfully their are alot of people like me lol.
thanks alot buddy. you are sensitive to peoples feelings and have a kewl organised process. your review is great.:D:D:D

QUALITY JOLLITY!

Very nice animation! Good job, sir! If you don't mind - How old are you, and how long did this take you to produce? Just curious.

Stalagmite responds:

this was total about 30hours work. only i spend alot of time at work. and my spare time is for animations. i use anime studio. an old crappy one, but i get flash soon.
yay! and my age... i am 20. i will hopefully make the series better!