For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pokemanze"

WORDS CANOT SHOW HOW GOOD THIS VIDEO WAS SO i uses

SOUNDS aw tatatata mmmmmmmmmmmm awwwwwwwwwwww witch meens THIS IS SO ASOME

Stalagmite responds:

lol. Thanks for watching! i hope to make more! when i get flash. with more voices. more characters and more humour. perhaps better graphics too. :D:D:D thanks

very good

looks like the drawings weren't made on flash, or were jpg images, nothing realy important.

But i suggest that you put a preloader next time. Here in newgrounds you can find some, just copy and paste.

Good job!! =)

Stalagmite responds:

lol. i am sorry about the absence of a preloader. but to answer all your questions: i use anime studio. a different more clear imaging programme, that does not respond to flash up loads like pre loaders or start buttons. it renders in extremely high quality. that is why i had to compress it so much.
no worries though. i am learning flash. and will be working hard to impress you all once more! :D:D:D
thanks alot take care.

Damn!

Youre pretty good at this, you did the indian voice?...man this is some funny stuff, that would had been a pokemon version worth watching, and worthy of the 'Comedy Central' chanel. You could do a whole serie based on cartoon imitation and adding your own stuff. You defenitely have it going.

Stalagmite responds:

lol. i have some ideas for the future. a BIG projet involving all of the big cheeses here on NG.
i am really pleased you think this material is worthy of television! lol. i will keep dreaming though. until i get better. :D:D:D thanks for your upllifting review and generous score. :D:D:D

hmm

Didn't quite get it, but it was funny that they actually speak human language and they just speak pokemon language when people are around :-P

it makes me think of how stupid it actually is to keep saying your name every time you should speak.

Stalagmite responds:

Lol. it is an unusual concept i guess. it doesnt really have a point i know. that is propably why it made no sense. it was not easy to relate to. but i am working to impress you in the future. now...i must learn to use flash :D:D:D

I can see your pokemanz!!!

Nice, but could be better. some of the jokes mad me laugh but some like the whole sex bit couldve been done better IMO. Very nice animation though. I can tell that you put a nice amount of effort into it.
All in all a good job.

Stalagmite responds:

thanks a lot dude. yeah the comedy wasnt written by any comedy genius lol. just me. i will be working on it amonsgt learning flash and stuff.
i am pleased you could ejoy the cartoon, and thanks for having patience about the absence of loading sceeens etc. really appreciate your time spent on watching it.
thanks for the review :D:D:D