For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pokemanze"

Seriously, I lol'd

Had to log in to rate this one, it was brilliant! Great job.
... Squirtle says lol... (that was the best imo ;))

Great voices, seriously. As you said yourself, visual quality could have been better but it didn't bother me much. You already stated earlier you are gonna make this into a series, I can only agree!
I'll be keeping an eye out for the next one!

Stalagmite responds:

wow! lol. thanks for going to the effort dude! legend! the squirtle is my favourite pokemon! :D:D:D and i already have voice actors, script writers to collab with for the next production. I can wait! it is going to be my best yet! and i hope you like it! :D:D:D
thanks alot for your enthusiasm and support dude! absolutely legend! :D:D:D

lol

it's so funny!

Stalagmite responds:

lol. thanks alot dude. i am glad you enjoyed it. thanks for watching, rating and reviewing.. really appreciate it :D:D:D

wow

I watched this acouple of times and really liked it
please make more :D

Stalagmite responds:

I am really pleased you are enjoying it so much! it is definate i will be making more. but firts i must learn flash! my current animation creation software sucks and uses up WAY to many mega bytes.
But i promise the second, although it may be a wait, will be worth it.
Bigger! longer! funnier! better!
thanks for your support and i appreciate the wicked score and comments.
you rock! :d:d:d

Wow this is funny.

I suggest you continue making a series of this, y'know, and include the ridiculous new pokemon and bash on how much they suck compared to the originals. Or something.

Stalagmite responds:

LOl. dont know if you imply that was serious or insult LOL. i will take it as advice tho. :D:D:D
i am learning flash. when i learn it i will soon create more! i am a quick learner so SOON! LOL. :D:D:D thanks for the review and for watching my cartoon :D:D:D

LOL!!

I just smoked a whole bunch of WEEDLE

Stalagmite responds:

yay! lol. thanks a lot for that! it is propably the only funny bit i like! :D:D:D thanks.