For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pokemanze"

Funny!

I apreciated the weedle pun :)

Hilarious

Hilarious indeed!

Epic

This seriously should be more popular.
Great animation, KICK ASS VOICE ACTING!
Funniest pokemon based flash on Newgrounds.

Stalagmite you legend

i saw you on sfapil2's page so i thought i would check you out for your audio submissions but i clicked this and its AWESOME

Stalagmite responds:

haha. its been a while since i have had a review on my animations, so i am glad you did! thanks man! clearly its incomplete, but when i learn flash i will be making part 2 via that. thanks so much for your support then! :D:D:D you take care. and YOU! rock. :D:D:D thanks

This grew on me.

At first, I wasn't overly impressed by this apart from the creative voice work.
I'm beginning to see the inherent charm, though.
For instance, the way Pikachu says "Ghandi" really gets to me.

Stalagmite responds:

oh... well, that form of tweening animation is exactly the same type of animating i will be doing. i hope our joint production doesnt dissapoint you then :(
none the less, thanks for the VA compliments. and there aint no charm really. i already know i am not a gifted writer. that is why i have YOU to exploit :D:D:D
and GGGaaaaayyyndddiiiiiiiiirrrrrr... :D:D:D thanks dude :D:D:D