Reviews for "Pokemanze"

hah wow i laughed

this to me is the good honest humor you get when you hang out with friends. great job, hope you do more flashes

Stalagmite responds:

i will certainly try! lol. this was done using anime studio. but i am learning flash soon. i am quite limited by anime studio.
and i am glad you could relate to this. really appreciate the review and score dude. :D:D:D thanks.

That was really cool.

Lots of stuff i didn't expect. The pikachu thing at the start. The... weedle snorting. It was good humour. I hope you do more. Thanks for a laugh.

Stalagmite responds:

lots of reviews! lol. all my time replying! i am knackered!
i am glad it was enjoyable for you!
i did try to make it a little funny. and not just rely on the unusuality of the situation.
thanks alot for your input! it is really appreciated!

Pretty funny stuff man!

I havent used anime studio before, but it looks alot harder to use than flash.
Id be happy to teach you some stuff in flash or do a movie with you. Hit me up if interested.
Great job on the toon by the way.

Stalagmite responds:

sounds smart man! i will add you some how lol. i have lots of ideas. and i am going to learn flash soon. no problem. you will b the first i come too. no problem. :D:D:D
thanks for the awesome score! :D:D:D yayness!

Pretty good mate

The humor was fairly funny, and the animation was smooth. Plus the design is much better then something on the front page *cough beast snacks cough cough* It should have been longer, but that's the only small problem with it.

Stalagmite responds:

thank you so much. i wasnt even too sure about this animation until i got the responses.
the length is bad i know. i certainly am working on making it longer now! and hopefully more eventfull. like having them walk around instead of being lazy.
and front page? wow man. LOL. that would be awesome. but i think some other peeps are more likely than me to get it. i dont mind. this is my first official animation so i am not too fussed.

cool

it was pretty damn funny. But your like the only person on newgrounds i know that uses anime studio lol.

pretty good

Stalagmite responds:

its good to be different i guess! flash is much better i agree. and i should learn to use it! i really should. i guess i am just comfortable using the software i have. I am definately learning flash though. i am sure it is going to be much more flexable.
thanks for your awesome vote and score. :D:D:D