Reviews for "Pokemanze"

Hmm

Was okay, but I don't think this actally yours.
You entered this submission as Pokemanze, but on the animation itself it says Pokamonze..

Stalagmite responds:

thanks for that shrude observation. you will propably notice that we all make mistakes. like you.
spelling actually "actally" perhaps i will rate your review as useless like everyone else has.
that seems judgementally fair.
And no. this is all mine. i worked at it for ages. and i am not a liar. >:(

Awesome

You had some great ideas in there. The whole time, I was thinking "This reminds me of Unforgotten Realms," the new one, not the ones on NG. It seems like the movements in that series and this are very alike. It was entertaining, still. I would have given you a 10, but I know that it can't be completely difficult to animate with that program you and Schmoopy (UR's Creator) use because he's pumping stuff out weekly.

Sorry if that sounded like a plug or something, it's just that you're a lot like him. Good job, nonetheless.

Stalagmite responds:

ihavent heard of it lol. but i use a common technique called tweening. i think lol.
lots of squash and stretch. other people.. professionals propably do pump them out in a week. but this tok me longer than that because i wanted my first animation to be worthy of watching. i am extremely greatful for the nine! infact i think their are few worthy of a ten lol. everything can be improved. i am glad you enjoyed it. thanks for the review :D:D:D

It's better than shapes and letters! =O

My review, however, is lower, because this animation wasn't meant to be like the simple "shape" trend, so my expectations were higher. There's a few things I want to comment on. Pikachu's voice isn't high enough. I realize there are other Pikachus in the world, but they all register in a higher tone. Also, your telemarketer should have reached higher tones, or speak faster, when he was screaming at Pikachu. Finally, the animation was great, but the drawings weren't perfect replicas.

That's me being a harsh critic. The first two critiques, however, are hopefully helpful for you, since you aspire to become a voice actor. The third is me being evenly harsh.

The Pikachu joke, being at the beginning, caught me off guard. The weedle joke made me laugh harder than I should have, because the pun wasn't that great (but still great). Squirtle saying his name over and over again was a little strange, but it was to help deliver your next jokes, which brought my opinion back up. Pikachu mentions words and phrases that "beat around the bush", then says "fuck". It was a great deliverance of the classic joke formula for surprise. Pikachu mentioning how they don't have phallic objects, however, made me feel geeky, because I wanted to reply with, "all pokemon are born from eggs, so it's through fertilization and not insemination." Then I realized that: 1) not all species with eggs proliferate through fertilization, like fish 2) no one would care.

I really wish it faded out, because it was awkward seeing them staring after wanting to see a concert. I pictured it though, realizing it was the end, which made me realize another joke attempt, from going somewhere insane and almost taboo to something calm and acceptable, the other formula for a surprise. It also needs a play button.

I have my aura as "dark" for the very reason of my strange criticism/critiques. I still sincerely loved this. As my review's "summary" says, this is better than shapes and letters. They're still both worth watching. I wouldn't want to see this as a series, only so you can develop into other areas and not remain constant with your voices. Your work is great though, and a series wouldn't be bad at all. You should join the Voice Acting Guild (I hope that that's the right title, lol). I'm sure it would help get you some attention, and it should also get your flashes noticed more. To be honest, this could compete with a lot of the front pagers, but most of them just have fame behind them (meaning there really -are- a lot of people on Newgrounds with unnoticed works, like yours).

Stalagmite responds:

arent you shocked that i responded to this last! lol. OMG! man!
you are really getting into the whole critique thing! it is great that you have taken all of this time and effort. and so i give you an extra special thank you. :D:D:D

kk. so pikachus voice. is actually voiced by a japanese lady. and unfortunately unless i remove my testicles i wont be doing higher voices to soon lol. the indian guy kind of sucked yeah lol. sorry bout that. it was the only bit i rushed though. the drawings certainly are not exact. because my style has influenced them. the weedle joke was corny but apparently its a joke not done yet. lol. so thats achievement in itself i guess :D and yeah. this isnt science weekly lol. i was just trying to exploit their unusual ability to reproduce asexually. lol. Also... you must love your pokemon!
i wish it faded out to. but the programme was non resposive to effects.

I am making a series. but the popularity are the reason. that doesnt give me excuse to go lame on everyones ass. this is my first "official" animation that isnt for a crew or crappy. i worked hard on this. and will not submit something unless i am sure it is worthy of submission. i guess i had it right this time lol.

I already part of the voice acting club. and the community their is lovely.
you sir... are an epic reviewist. AND YOU ROCK. thanks so much for taking the time to write the review. i really appreciate it. well done dude! and thanks! you helped me get daily third as much as anyone else! :D:D:D
take care.

lol awesome

that was funny, could have been longer u know, they should have done somthing at the concert. anyway good job, hope u learn to make the button and loading screen cuz som ppl might have slower computers and it might screw them over, anyway nice job!!!

Stalagmite responds:

I can only use buttons with flash but i dont have it yet... :( sad face;
BUT! its ok. because i am getting it soon. also this is a series. episode two they go to the concert. :D:D:D
sorry if you had to wait long. and if so.. thanks for having the patience with it. :D:D:D
thanks alot dude. :D:D:D

Dude, your a beast!

Finally they make an awesome pokemon joke
thats actually good! nice job man,
you just completed my life, haha.
I bet this is going right to the front page!

Stalagmite responds:

you know. i really wish it does! lol. i am concerned about the quality and the annoying absence of the play button or loading signal. i would love for that to happen! lol. fingers crossed x!

but yeah... i tried to execute a joke that HASNT been done yet lol. and its difficult on NG. thanks for your input and wicked score! i have checked out your stuff before! it is a small world-wide-web. lol. :D:D:D thanks.