Reviews for "1: Chub and the Amulet"

Awesome job !

This is the most exciting movie i've ever seen on newgrounds. I just can't wait to know the end of the story. Everything was great : animation, music, story. Keep on doing good work ;-)

He discovered amulet.

Which could make the O.N.W.E.R Imortal. lol

Nice animation, but try a spell-check ^^

Very good!

You spent time on this my friend and it shows, good job!

Good job, buddy

This turned out really great for your first flash. The animation was really good, the movements were smooth and the graphics were simple but clean. I'm glad I could help, and I'll be happy to give you feedback on the second one as well. Keep working hard, this has a lot of potential! ;)

Fantastic

I loved it! of course that you should improve your english but the fights are just awesome! Looking forward to see the rest of them!! 5/5 10/10