Reviews for "1: Chub and the Amulet"

Good job, buddy

This turned out really great for your first flash. The animation was really good, the movements were smooth and the graphics were simple but clean. I'm glad I could help, and I'll be happy to give you feedback on the second one as well. Keep working hard, this has a lot of potential! ;)

Huh, not very bad...

Not bad at all for a first Flash. The storyline is rather intriguing, and the animation is smooth. The ending was quite abrupt, though, and the text was irritating to read. I'm led to assume English is not your first language, so you get benefit of the doubt from me. All in all, it had plenty of potential, and was a decent watch from beginning to end.

Very good!

You spent time on this my friend and it shows, good job!

He discovered amulet.

Which could make the O.N.W.E.R Imortal. lol

Nice animation, but try a spell-check ^^

okay

nice story although the animation needs some practice