Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

OMG

Wow just wow i never been so challenged in all my time on newgrounds, Bravo my good friend bravo.

Awesome game!

sooooo frustrating, but awesome. Great graphics, gameplay, all the necessary stuff. Just a bit frustrating tho... I'm not sure games should be designed so you have to die hundreds of times to get through them.

Random Comment:
Who else here thinks this whole china thing is the dumbest april fools joke ever? I mean... it's just like the xfire.com one where they've put pictures of David Hasselhoff everywhere. Sooo stupid.

Very challenging

My fingers were aching at the time when I finally stopped to play. The not-touching-the-wall part is the most challenging part. Although it is hard, it is rather fun and even addictive to play. I managed to escape from the underground with 29 collected keys.

Wow

It's amazing. This game gets so close to frustrating, but never quite crosses the line. The controls are touchy and you die if you hit anything. However, you get infinite continues, there are abundant checkpoints, the collision detection is very forgiving, and perhaps most importantly, you don't have to recollect keys and repush levers if you die after touching them!

Nice Fallout-esque music, too.

pretty awesome :)

the controls weren't as hard, just the crow was a bit to fast :P lol other than that perfect game! lol for the epic bike hit in the begining :D