Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

Really hard

I like how it looks and how it works, but hell. This is hard.

It was ok

But not that great.

Watch where you place your respawn points!

I can't tell you how many times my bird exploded instantly after respawning because of where you made it respawn. There was no way to know ahead of time, so I usually exploded once or twice before I was able to be ready in time so as to press the button as soon as I respawned. Sometimes I respawned in an area where this happened, but when I held up at the start I ended up crashing into a ceiling that was too close, and had to time a brief tap on the button to keep myself from exploding as I respawned. Then there's the whole lives system. It's completely unecessary to have lives when you just click continue and respawn at the next checkpoint. Just do away with the stupid lives system. It just slows the game down. It doesn't add challenge, it's a nuisance. The hit detection can be a bit off at times as well. I swear I exploded when there was still at least a quarter centimeter of space between me and the nearest wall. The commercials at the beginning are rather annoying really. There are lots of other games on here I could be playing right away and not have to wait through a minute and a half TV commercial. It wouldn't have been quite as annoying if I didn't have to go through it several times because a glitch in the game closed the window and I had to reopen it and watch the commercial again, not to mention the save data wasn't there, so I had to start the game over. I can't figure out the glitch, it seems to randomly happen when I run out of lives and try to restart. Wish I could say more about it, but it seems random.

Aside from all this, it was a pretty good game overall, a nice idea, pretty smooth controls as well.

Good, but too hard.

Essentially it's just way too hard. Now, I don't mind hard games, but the thing is that what makes this difficult are the controls. They are very unresponsive, and in a game like this, the controls have to perfection or it's BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

Oh yeah, there should be a key-stroke to retry. It's really annoying to have to move your hand over to the mouse every time you get killed (which is often).

I was gonna give you a six, but then I added a point for originality.

good improvement!

tho i dont recomend you make any more of this...they really reallly reaaaalllly reaaaaaallly rreaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyy y irritate me.

im very sorry.