Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

walls of death??!?

Great game just make the insta-death a lil less touchy and you have a winner!!

good game

its a good game it just needs a bit work

Grrr

Its a good game with a lot of potential but it was way hard for me good game but just easy it up a bit.

Too frustrating, was this not playtested?

It's a good game with good production values, but I think there should be a checkpoint every screen, and there shouldn't be a finite number of lives, give people infinite lives. You have to click retry every time you die 3 times in a row, very annoying.

A few problems....

The game itself is good except for two things. One,THE SPAWNS!! I hated how I would always start out with two lives because I forgot to hold the up arrow when I respawned. 2. The controls were to sensitve it felt like my crow LOVED to smash in to random stuff....