Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

Wow, spent 2 hrs playing this game..

Addicting.. I think I killed that little crow upwards of 1000 times

I thought it was just as good as the 1st one.

I don't what you all are complaining about because I didn't have a single issue with the controls except for that steam vent part. It's all just trial and error. Perhaps if you all ate less twinkies then your fingers wouldn't be pudgy and you could hit one arrow instead of all 4.

Great game PopBrain, I'm looking forward to the next part!

Extreme!

When I read all the reviews about how hard this game is and/or how they hate you for creating something so frustrating, I just knew I had to take part in it.

I beat it (proud to say) and colllected a ton of keys. From what it seems, I gotta play the game again from beginning to get those last keys (because not all of them spawned on first time around).

I am currently working on beating the extra levels 1&2. Very challenging! I love it! Made me curse, but thank you at the same time.

Lol

I liked it... It was unrealistic... Spent like an hour (since i have nothing else to do) on my first round through and got 29 keys >.< WHY?!?! My question though is who in the hell (and right minds) would have the patience and time to make this?!?! Christ!!!

Well

It could be a good game, but starting right where you left off is kinda stupid, because you can lose all your lives almost instantly.