Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

shocked and awed

a bit diffacult. not for people who have short attention spands or don't mind dying a few thousands time. but other from that this game is ok.

awesome!

awesome game!
beatuiful grphics, addicting game play.......... and brutal difiiculty!
Even though I beat this game faster than the last one, I found the control physics a bit harder to use.
weird.
but still, it was really exciting once you got used to it.
my only complaint is how the same thing happened to me this time and the last time i played the game.
I could only find 29 keys! Where's the last one?!?!? D8

pretty neat

this is a very creative game tho i was able to access the bonus modes without getting any keys......

difficult, but fun

this game was challenging, and at times, frustrating, but i kept playing nonetheless because it was so addictive. great work!

Beat the first...

Beat the second.

Anyone who whine that this is too hard, is impossible, or is unfair obviously missed out on the game balancing attributes:

Infinite tries: You NEVER have to go all the way back to start.
Plentiful Checkpoints: Every scene, or every other scene has a checkpoint.
Tight controls: nothing sloppy or laggy about this.

This is a beautifully conceived and executed game.

I am disappointing however that you are not able to take vengence in THIS game, as you were in the last. Getting to see the bike is NOT a reward for the work the player puts in. That is the only thing keeping this game from a 10/10