Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

For China!

Great game! I was able to complete both the main game and the labrynth. Unfortunately, I could only find 27 of the 30 keys. All these people who claim it is too hard are dumb.

fun

This game is fun especially trying to get those damn keys but holy shit you die alot! Im glad that it's infinite continues but god damn. Some parts I die in 1 second if I don't hold the UP button. Still a cool game with good controls for a keyboard. Although this would be alot easier with a joystick.

Oh ok I get it...

... this is the retard bird who can't perch or land without dying. Just kidding. This was a pretty nifty "don't touch anything" game. My only qualm with it was that after three deaths you get sent to a game over type menu, only you can retry from the last checkpoint with no problem... Since this is the case why not just have infinite lives or a mode for infinite lives or 3 lives (or whatever). I wasn't spectacular at this so seeing that menu over and over again and having the music interrupted got really annoying really fast. All in all though it was a good game.

Haha! 100th review!

Awesome game. Insanely hard though.

nice one!

but I still think it could be much better with medals.. an a bit more effects.. shadows, or dust, or a bit more colors .. 1 or 2 more... idk..