Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

Game

Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game Game LOL

Awesome game!

sooooo frustrating, but awesome. Great graphics, gameplay, all the necessary stuff. Just a bit frustrating tho... I'm not sure games should be designed so you have to die hundreds of times to get through them.

Random Comment:
Who else here thinks this whole china thing is the dumbest april fools joke ever? I mean... it's just like the xfire.com one where they've put pictures of David Hasselhoff everywhere. Sooo stupid.

Not as good as the first one.

It's pretty good but it's not as good as the first one because it was shorter and easier. I hope that the next one will be a little more longer and harder. By the way, this series should have medals considering how challenging it is, especially the first in the series.

yay

yay newgrounds april fools day jokes

I liked it