Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

good game

cool

Once again.....

....a great game, i played the first and i love this one as well, awesome work

9/10

Great game, fun, me and my friend played it at like, 4 AM and were laughing so hard because of how tired we were.
We won though, got all the keys (missed one at the end because we went to bed).
Great detail, game play, all that. That one guy is right, there's a spawn point which is a little too close to the ground.

Crow in Hell is right!

This game is terribly hard and unforgiving, but at least you have infinite lives.
The constant dieing and repeating is something Hellish for sure.
The graphics though simple are elegant and beautiful. The Game is almost perfect but it needs some easy levels to start out with so I give it a 9.

Good Game, but can be stupid

Why do you keep spawning like 1cm. off the ground??? You lose a life instantly after spawning. It's ridiculous.