Reviews for "A Crow in Hell 2"

good improvement!

tho i dont recomend you make any more of this...they really reallly reaaaalllly reaaaaaallly rreaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyy y irritate me.

im very sorry.

Agree

I agree with CastleClock. It is easier than the first one. I like the crow

wow

this was really hard but i didnt really matter since you have pretty much unlimited chances. loved the graphics and the music was great two, better than the first one

GRRR

Its well done, nice graphics.

But, going through that much isn't worth it considering the completely empty ending - i went into a hole and came out the other side, nothing interesting! The difficulty is great, but a crap ending ruined it for me. Also the extremely repetitive sounds are guaranteed to give you a splitting headache and drive you to total insanity.

Good game.

Easier than the first one.