Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2"

Good work...

I think MegaMan music fucking sucks, but you did an excellent job on the playing... greatly synced duet, kudos!
The drums annoy me a little though, they sound a bit too keyboardy... I noticed that on your other songs too, might wanna look into some reverb and the overall mix volume. Or not :)
So all in all, 4/5, the highest I'll ever give for any Megaman tune.

Thanks!

Right with the drums, I hate them as well...I used a stupid set there. >__>
Well, errors are there to lern. Hm...overall more reverb? Could try that out. I'm also developing a new sound for my drums so that they sound better and hopefully more realistic!

Thanks for checking man!

Sweet!

I love Mega Man and this was just great. MM was always my favourite Retro game and this is my favourite MM song. Well done sir!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Glad that I could make you a pleasure with that. Tell you what. I gonna redo this one when I get the time around. It will be extended, remixed, with better sound and quite more action! Count on that. ;)

Hey!!!

Long time no hear! hehe... hope all is well. anyway, great little snippet. I was slightly disappointed in its length, but please make more.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Check version 3 of this and you'll be blown away...promise. >:)

short but powerful

cool cover , a bit more volume and power couldnt hurt but apart from pretty darn good

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, I just polished the older cover, means the old riffs and stuff. Thanks for the review.

Not bad but could be better.

It's an awesome song but the guitar feels a bit off in the timing, too much drums and beats but not enough focus on the main thing about the song (the guitar).

DarKsidE555 responds:

No worries. Critique appreciated. You may have noticed...well...hopefully, that this is a kinda "old" release from me. With old I mean the sound, mastering, etc.

My newer stuff sounds way better, for example, my latest Mega Man cover. Check it out and compare. ;)

I will make a third and last version of this in the near future, which will be longer and more focused on the guitars for sure. ;D

Thanks for da review