Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2"

!!!

holy crap, this is nice! but i think i remeber it being long enough to last a full battle right? hehe, just saying it could be longer.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Sure it'll be longer in the third and last version, which I'll be working on in the next couple of months. lawl

*slack jawed*

fucking amazing i give lots of credit to you and the person who made it

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well, give credits to the Capcom Soundteam then. They made the original. ^^ Glad you liked this cover from me as well. :)

Zero's theme= own

I've always loved Zero's theme this is awesome! *votes 5 and downloads*

Thanks a lot! \m/

Friggn sweet!

But to short man!

I know, I know! DX

I'm up to make a third and last version. Longer and more kick-ass for sure! Thanks for checking!

Not bad but could be better.

It's an awesome song but the guitar feels a bit off in the timing, too much drums and beats but not enough focus on the main thing about the song (the guitar).

DarKsidE555 responds:

No worries. Critique appreciated. You may have noticed...well...hopefully, that this is a kinda "old" release from me. With old I mean the sound, mastering, etc.

My newer stuff sounds way better, for example, my latest Mega Man cover. Check it out and compare. ;)

I will make a third and last version of this in the near future, which will be longer and more focused on the guitars for sure. ;D

Thanks for da review