Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2"

Zero...

loved it...because i love megaman games and the music i think is pretty much for heavy metal. Well thats just what i think another awsome audio good work.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah thats what I think too about the music itself. Thanks for taking a listen to it man!

Damn

Thanks for your vote, Bad_Man_Incorporated! You voted 5 for Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2, raising its score from 4.29 to 4.38.
Yeah, 5. I couldn't help it. Your quality is fucken awesome, young sock jedi!!!\m/ Plus love the "pintch" at the end of the note....ya know..enough to break out the "good socks"!
Rock on!

Wooh! Thanks for the 5 ya socker. :D
Thanks for the compliments on the quality, it seems that I really improved there. hehe. Yeah, pintches are my special weapon you know, always use it for good combat action. ;)

Rock on! Sock off!

WHEW

Well, your quality is....IDK....
KICKS ASS..
Your drumming (hehe) is awesome too.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Hey man, thanks for the heavy compliments! I'm still learning so there's plenty of room where I can improve even more. Glaad you liked it!

Pretty good!

I liked it pretty well! Only if it was a bit longer...

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I know it's a bit short short but I'm planning on a longer Version...Remixversion that is. :D

Thanks for the review!

Kickass

I liked your disortion sounded pretty damn good. The tune overall sounds a lot better than it did before. Great job man.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks speedy! With experience comes quality I guess. ;)