Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2"

Good work...

I think MegaMan music fucking sucks, but you did an excellent job on the playing... greatly synced duet, kudos!
The drums annoy me a little though, they sound a bit too keyboardy... I noticed that on your other songs too, might wanna look into some reverb and the overall mix volume. Or not :)
So all in all, 4/5, the highest I'll ever give for any Megaman tune.

Thanks!

Right with the drums, I hate them as well...I used a stupid set there. >__>
Well, errors are there to lern. Hm...overall more reverb? Could try that out. I'm also developing a new sound for my drums so that they sound better and hopefully more realistic!

Thanks for checking man!

this is good

this is good but i think it shoud be longer it was good to headbang to and it rocked but not as good as the others keep up the work

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks man. Yeah...I gotten a bit lazy on this one. I'll try do re-do this when I get the time and make a longer remix version out of it. Thanks for listening! \m/

i love you

dude this brings back so many memories of sitting at home playing those games on my snes and loving the muisc then....AND YOU MADE IT THAT MUCH COOLER BY TOTALLY METALIZING IT!!!!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot for the fucking compliments dude, much appreciated but watch out, there are many more good mega man covers here on NG! ;)

WTF?

I heard this form my friend's megaman X2 game and it sounds a little bit better then this (Sorry if I've offend you)

DarKsidE555 responds:

No offence taken. I guess it's different people, different opinions. The original has more synth in it and this is just...well...metal. :D

short but powerful

cool cover , a bit more volume and power couldnt hurt but apart from pretty darn good

DarKsidE555 responds:

Yeah, I just polished the older cover, means the old riffs and stuff. Thanks for the review.