Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2"

Sweet!

I love Mega Man and this was just great. MM was always my favourite Retro game and this is my favourite MM song. Well done sir!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Glad that I could make you a pleasure with that. Tell you what. I gonna redo this one when I get the time around. It will be extended, remixed, with better sound and quite more action! Count on that. ;)

O.o

this is a great remake of Zeros theme i couldnt give al lthe way orginatly though since it is from megaman but u are a 10 all the way

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well, I'm pleased with a 7 in original. Normaly you should give a 0 cause it's an exact cover. ;)

Glad you liked it that much!

The drums.

The drums are super! PiePie sayd that the drums ruined the song. I dont think so The drums make it better but the guitar is the best instrument of the song. But it is realy like Mega Man. Mabe you mustsend it to the makers of Mega Man. For me you are one of the best Audio/Music makers from NG! Good luke in future projects!

-Bertn-

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks, but PiePie is right, somehow I gave the snair way to much reverb, so for that she sounds "unreal". Yeah, would be cool if Inafune could listen to some of my tunes, that would be an honor for sure. :D

And thanks for the heavy compliments there man, much appreciated!

The drums

where blah they kind of ruined the song for me. Other than that this was awsome my biggest complaint besides the drums was that is was to short so the awsomeness didn't continue!

DarKsidE555 responds:

As I said in the other responses. YES, the drums aren't that great. I'll make a last version which is extended and better overall.

Glad you still liked it! ;)

WTF?

That would have been so much better if the drums hadn't been messing with the guitar so bad. You need to time it much better before it even sounds okay.

I know. >__>

I really HATE the drums that I did on this one...Little explanation...I did this tune ones but I used cool edit pro. I changed to cubase due a computer change and I was to lazy to install cool edit pro again for the project file. I tryed my best that I get a version that isn't that much out of tune, cause I used the old recordings and just spiced them up.

The drums we're new and thats the point.

Thanks for listening anyways.