Reviews for "<<corporal Punishment>>"

easy and cool but could have better sounds

This is an awesome game

This is a very under-rated game. I like how it's first person shooter. Very creative and nicely put together. This is very inspiring. I got to the part where I was facing that green monster.. but died. .. but yea great game!

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks dude. Trying to improve my programming. Would have approached things very differently had I known then what I know now but I appreciate that feedback. Next few games we do should be much better.

Good humorous fun

A very nice game, great attention to detail, interesting plot and characters with plenty of humour. Found the last mission quite challenging, took me a second go to finish it.. looking forward to the next installment, keep up the good work.

Sucks

It doesn't reload for me???? I try with R and T but it doesnt do anything, the first level is too hard.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Then the gun hasn't had a chance to load. Did you stream? Reload the page.

Well...

It's definately worth looking at, but like the review below me said, the voice is annoying. Needs subtitles and possibly some work on making it lag less. As for the game itself, since it lags, it's hard to hit the targets even when you're aiming right at them. 7/10: Good effort, worth playing to pass the time, just not much more.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

Thanks, that's a helpful review. Smoother framerate and subtitles. Hopefully any gripes will be ironed out for a sequel. Thanks for your honesty.