Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tales of Crevan"

Very Good

It was very good and somewhat addicting. 10/10 and 5/5'd

Thanks for your vote.

Your artist worked wonders.

Unfortunately the games concept wasnt so good. The story of having to repaint the world was good, but the delivery felt so simple and basic. I liked the music, be sure to get more songs like that in there! And keep you artist, they did great. All in all not a bad game.

Thanks for your review.

Awesome

Enjoyed playing this game. The tree monster is cool - grab, grab!

thanks :)

Okay

Doesn't load for me. It loads, but the gamejacket preloader destroys it. But, from what i think, it may be a wonderful game.

ERstudio responds:

Unfortunately it's something with your browser or player.
Just try to load game again in some another browser and 9 (or higher) player.

Well, What A Pretty Game We Got Here...

I must say the author is quite an artiste. The fantasy world in this game is simply luscious and vibrant. You basically play as a little fox with faerie wings who must recolor his world. Along the way you fight dragons and such in a style like that of a simple mimic game(ala varied forms of simon). You also collect bugs and rainbow fluid to refill your color meter. Levels are very simple, you just duck and fly your way through while avoiding monster and collecting bugs and items. It not that very deep I would say, and most adults may not stop to play this sort thing. But I'm pretty sure the kiddies will love it.

ERstudio responds:

Thanks. Actually we made this game for girls and children. But we will be happy, if some adult players will likes it too.