Reviews for "How I Buy Petrol?"

Fucking brilliant!

A better game about Sirtom can not be made, this is an excellent piece of work! I really enjoyed the click and go/seek gameplay, and the dialog was beautiful. What what really brought the game together was the music, and the artwork. Everything together mixed so well this is my favorite game of 09.

AND THEIR FACES WERE LIKE :( LOL!!! SIDEWAYS!!

VOTE 5!

I feel...drained

you know when you walk into a walmart or another big kind of store with those god awful soul sucking lights? well that's what this felt like. The thing is this game was especially potent in the way that I didnt have the strength or will to just press the exit button but thankfully i'm coming back, anyway yeah it gets a 4/10 since he did do some kind of work to create...this.

scottmale24 responds:

Oh god I was going to make a rebuttal but I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

Fucking wal mart lights. Hate that god damn store.

Haha

The first real game to come out of the situation and you made it a good one.

The control of it was a bit weird at first, but once you get used to entering and exiting rooms, it becomes a non issue.

The music choices were very good and the loop used through most of it was surprisingly catchy.

The descriptions you put on the objects made me laugh a few times so you get bonus points for that.

And your unique artistic style from the sideways faces to the wavy arms made the game even better imo.

Great job.