Reviews for "Megaman Forever"

You could have been much better.

Your game was in a point decent, through if you use Megaman in 8bit, the tiles of the enemies and the background should also be in 8bit. However I´m a spriter, who always like to lend people like you a hand, since I´m looking for this kind of work.
One thing, there is actually a better program to use. If you need help for Multimedia Fusion 2 just search for N64Mario on Youtube. He has done some amazing work and I can assure you that you won´t be disappointed.

So, show me what you got next time. ;)

ntttoon responds:

Good enough

But I couldn't work out how to kill the killer bee.

ending failure

The game was fairly good. I think it was a little too difficult to jump from one landing to the other on the levels with gaps in the ground. Also, I got to the final final boss...and lost. And it rolled credits anyway. What's up with that? For the most part, a fairly good game.

It's okay

Well, first of all, I agree it was challenging at first, but the key is (and that's the same in most of those megaman games) to fight the bosses in the right order since you get their weapons. It took me a while to figure out which one to fight first but eventually I found out. For all of you who don't want to try every one, ...

SPOILER ALERT: ... try the Bug Boss first, it one of the ones on the left and then the others are possible to be beaten. And espacially at the final battles, you have to use your sliding ability. Because you can slide and shoot at the same time, and if you choose he right weapon, it gets quite easy at the end.

But still, there are a few things you could change:
Shorten the "Die-sequence" or make it "skipable".

Make it possible to skip the capcom screen, because it takes a while, espacially when you fought a boss and can't kill him yet. ( Or even better: If you get kiled, and you want to get to the main menu again, just leave out the capcom)

Maybe you could put some more effort into the design of the bosses :) !!!!!!!!!

I guess there are a million things to add, but I think those are not too complicated and would make the game more enjoyable

Nice Work!

not bad..

the bosses are kinda hard... made me stop playing but i give you FULL credit for even making a game..most be hard like your bosses! LOL jk 10/10