Reviews for "Stan and Eyeballus"

i like it!111

a great movie, and i must say, evn if it took u two years to respond, you did it on a great way....

also i love hwo you made the characters so diverse.. like (one guy, red, angry, hates coffee, yet drinks... sometime!! .. and the eyeballus guy, who is friendly, andl ikes tea.. so fun!)

also i loved hwo u showed ur ng character... haha... with crazy sheriff hat, and powers.... and i love how you showed scenes, from ur older projects.
nice movie, i hope u get an A' my pal, and also err did it got good clear responce?

AAAmmm.... also i liked how the whole story unfolded, and how the characters, where so fluid. i loved it. ort he detail, in the face when he said ''do i LOOK so wll?'' and stuff and the ''i don liek coffe?'' and the ''i will golf! itst he only open spot..'' haha so funny.
all, in all, a worthy submisson5

Pretty cool

Very smooth animations with school appropriate humor. Some cool characters with hilarious personalities, and... well I'm not exactly sure what the plot was. You managed to make everyones voices completely different. I actually thought they were voiced independently until the credits. Definatly sequal worthy!

Keep up the good work!

hmm

interesting that there was not so many animtion- only talking- but it was funny and i enjoyed wathing this!
nice work.
P.S.: SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :D

Sequel

Rolflmao, that was funny, you should really make a sequel....

I also demand a sequel!

This was a great job for a senior project. (Sure beats the crap out of mine.) Animations was good, chracters were great, and the story (what there was of it) was funny. I'd like to see more of Stan and Eyeballus, and perhaps with better audio if possible.