Reviews for "Sirtom93 - The Game!"

Amazing

Graphics were way above average, easy as hell to pick up and play.

The plot was also brilliant, sounds like something you could believe happened in real life!

JaY11 responds:

Best review ever

hahaha

that was amazing. so much fun :D

Funny as hell.

Honestly i don't know much details of the whole Sirtom issue except that he tried to burn down a school and failed so this flash as quick as it was was quite hilarous especially the facial expression of the guy in jail,the animation is a benefit of the doubt cause it was done that way on purpose and added more to the humor,great gag man and congrats on Underdog of the Week.

HAHA!

That was hilarious. A little room for improvement but a great idea.

to 1 -ceth

OK, I guess one is not supposed to review another review in ones review, but.
Dear mr. 1-ceth (and other who feel alike), it's ok to feel bad for people. It's ok to defend those rejected, in need of help, and alone. BUT, It's not ok to defend the feelings of someone who actually tried to kill everyone at his school. That would be like saying 9/11 was 'OK' if Osama Bin Laden didn't have anyone to talk to at the time.

But, as far as the game goes, I hope this gets to a Sirtom Collab, if there will ever be one. GJ, jay.