Reviews for "Sirtom93 - The Game!"

Ha.

When I first played this I was like... well it could have been so much better. Perhaps doing something such as making it so you could actually move around in the school and what not.

That would still be a decent idea for a game though. Make it so he could move around in the school running away from the cops the entire time. No matter what happens the final scene could be him trying to get everything out of his bag to take the school down and the cops catching him before he has the chance to do it.

A nice large black man in the jail cell would be a nice addition to it. Something that sirtom himself might actually have to deal with here in his life.

Graphic wise it could have been much better. The submission is a joke itself, which is something a lot of people won't understand properly because they are too lazy to go and find it out for themselves.

The concept and the humor of the submission is great though. It deserves a ten all around and I also added it to my favorites just because of the laugh I got out of it. It's always fun to make fun of someone. :P

Overall - Could have been a little bit better, but the laugh I got out of the submission was well worth it.

JaY11 responds:

It was made on a laptop, it's like impossibly frustrating to draw anything :P

Thanks for teh review!

epic

lmao fucking epic

Seriously! Amazing!

Fived like fire!

Lol.

You know, if you take this idea further and make a REAL epic adventure of sirtom, you would get front paged and a score of 5.50 LAWL.

DARN! FOILED AGAIN!

Man that kid is probably PISSED OFF. Once he gets to Newgrounds from his prison computer *lol* he will be like AW HELL NO and threat us all. xD

JaY11 responds: