Reviews for "Sirtom93 - The Game!"

Haha, He's Ginger.

This pretty much sums it up in a nutshell with what happened.

Gave me a good quick laugh so I guess you deserve something for that, and since it's obviously not a flash to take too seriously, you can't really review anything else except humour.

Had a few nice touches. All in all, pretty funny. 10/10.

JaY11 responds:

Why shank you

Epic

That was the most hilarious game i have played in quite a while. It was also one of the shortest game i have played but it was hilariuos so i dont care. It was just too funny to give it anything lower then a 10. Its a shame that some people don't know how to deal with there problems and feel they have to go to such unnessary lengths.

Damn, lost again.

How do I beat the gameeeeeeeee? :)

(just joking, that was shit xD funny shit ;) )

Three words

Short, sweet, and to the point, nuff said :P

Funny concept

Glad it beat all the crap that normally gets these awards but sadly making this stuff is giving the attention he wanted. Oh well, maybe he'll get a cock in the ass in prison.

Hes not an arsonist, hes a pussy.

I like the concept of character selection, greatest part other than the parody. You should have had a cock in the background when he was in prison.