Reviews for "Sirtom93 - The Game!"

This isnt funny

I frown apon this dude. And it has nothing to do with this game and its quality. Youre making fun of a really sad story. Sirtom93 apparently needed help and he wasnt able to get it. His parents probably didnt care about him. That can be proved by him wanting to shoot up his school and they would actually let him BRING the gun in the first place! Now he can get the attention and help he needs. Besides, he is probably embarassed as hell. People are probably afraid of him now which means now he wont even be able to live a normal life. If you did do something like this, you shouldve made it the same but change him with Piconjo and that one NG guy who saved the school could be changed into Pico. Now not only his local area knows about it but most of the NG world does too! Now thanks to Tom Fulp completely broadcasting it, assholes like you are too! Give the guy a break. He's gonna have enough trouble in life from now on and thanks to this he probably wont be able to show his face on Newgrounds either! And anyone who thinks this is good is an asshole just like this guy! Thanks to him, 4,402 more people know about this!

JaY11 responds:

He tried to burn his school, potentially putting innocent lives a risk

I HOPE I DIDN'T EMBARRASS HIM

Made me laugh.

Not the best, but it certainly made me laugh, and that always ensures a high rating from me.

Like FatKidWithAJetPack said below, it'd be sweet if you made a REAL version of this, which eventually leads up to the "DARN! FOILED AGAIN!".

Just up the graphics a bit and you might have a nice front page game here.

A bit funny

But you can't beat the game and it hasn't got any gameplay.
So good idea but try harder.
-Dr.Pain

Funny as hell.

Honestly i don't know much details of the whole Sirtom issue except that he tried to burn down a school and failed so this flash as quick as it was was quite hilarous especially the facial expression of the guy in jail,the animation is a benefit of the doubt cause it was done that way on purpose and added more to the humor,great gag man and congrats on Underdog of the Week.

Lol.

You know, if you take this idea further and make a REAL epic adventure of sirtom, you would get front paged and a score of 5.50 LAWL.

DARN! FOILED AGAIN!

Man that kid is probably PISSED OFF. Once he gets to Newgrounds from his prison computer *lol* he will be like AW HELL NO and threat us all. xD

JaY11 responds: