Reviews for "ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2"

As usual, BADASS!

Oh, where do I start? Well, at the loading screen, it looked like zet and that catgirl thing(I made a sonic bastardized reference ppl, your so very welcome!) got sucked into the shadow realm, dunno if you guys(and girls*mega freakin holy crap my eyes hurt now wink*) did that on purpose. Whoever came up with splooge fapping his nose is just... weird. Still, it was funny. There was also the cumstain joke, nearly fell out of the chair on that one. The pokemon reference(s) were pretty good too. Was the splooge commercial supposed to be a team rocket intro reference? ANY-FREAKIN-WAY, speaking of commercials, the energy drink thing was sweet, and you know I'm a sucker for captain falcon jokes. You were on the verge of falling into the adult category here, so nice save! I laughed my head off with zet in the masterball, almost wish that would happen to me(well, except for being trapped in a tiny little prison with a high voice and shit). And I was expecting some naruto stuff to come up since that one episode when yellow had kunai in the fight.

Can I get the credits song? Can I call you Stan? Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee?

love it

i love the series

O_o

...... wtf.... xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ..... im speechless xD!!!!!!!!!!!! credits song is epic!!!

Why The

FUCK was the actual movie not like this D=
fuckin orgy? XD

Great

This is very funny, but i think it's a tad too long