Reviews for "WALK!"

Great job guys!

That turned out amazing, very fun to watch. :) I agree with it being to long, it felt kind of pointless watching them over and over again when you could do that through the menu, but the timing with the song was perfect! (lol, it shows my walking car right when the singer says 'The sound of your car'). Maybe the length wouldn't feel so bad if we had some more cycles. Anyway it was still great!

BTW: Dayl's was awesome :3

Insanimation responds:

Yeah, I realise about the length now. I was glad you submitted the car one. As soon as I saw it, I knew where it would go.

Glad I took part.

The animations were too repetitive. If you needed more animations, I could have traced every frame of the finale thing, and I'm sure we could have added a background animation. Beyond that, it's pretty good. I see now that I need a NG avatar. Heh.

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for taking part :)

I think it's cool

It really show's the different styles of art and animation these people have, some were really eye catching too! But I do agree with the length, you don't need to fill the song's time just to finish the animation.

Insanimation responds:

Thanks, I'll take that into consideration for future projects ;)

It's a testing ground

A daring attempt to pull a collab for a simple topic of Walk!
The song is good and compatible with the movies. So here's 7

Thanks :D

Nice idea

Good idea, nicely executed, but repeating the same anims over and over lowers interest. You'd be better off editing the song down so you don't have to stretch the content to fill the time. Playing with the size of each anim and combining them was a good idea, but this would be a lot more enjoyable half as long.

Insanimation responds:

The size changing was actually acidental, to be honest :P

Thanks for the review!