Reviews for "WALK!"

Failure is lolworthy

Flash is win.

9 out of 10

Ok..Thanks :D

awww wheres my 4th and 5th parts?

beautiful job.

i loved dayl's and the handicapped ones

i noticed that most of the crators put thier hearts and souls into these walks (most notably JKA)

i did kind of feel that the music needed to be walk by pantera, or the cover by A7X though....

anyway

goodness aside

wheres my other parts?

i worked hard on the dragon!!! (hard on..... heh)

Insanimation responds:

Well, the dragon was in Flash CS3 format, but by the time I found out, it was too late. My bad :'(

I have never heard Walk by Pantera, but a few people mentioned it, I'll have to check it out..

Handycapy

wow you and your "friends-colabers " have nice ideas and......others no have goood idea, the music is soo god i like !!! mor "WALKERS" in the next colab for a 11 note :3

Thanks :D

Yay!

Everyone else who worked on this did great too ^_^

True fact :)

Cool!

Nice work! I need to join in some of these. Nice to see people making the effort to learn FBF.

Thanks :D