For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "WALK!"

Nice

-Good-
Another nice collab. I thought all the parts were good all around. Some were funny and some were very detailed. I personally liked the car and the alien guy walking backwards. The music was a cool choice.

-Bad-
Once again, no music on the menu. I think it would lighten it up a bit.

I was a bit confused as to what happened after all the cycles were showed once, as they seemed to continue in a random pattern.

-Overall-
A nice collab, good job.

~Review Request Club

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the review. ;)

Good work guys.

Sorry if I spelled people's names wrong, but in my opinion the font you used was very hard to read and I couldn't tell the difference between some letters.

Cool menu and music used for this collab.

Dante224 - Orange guy with big smile - Very simple, the arm movement made it look the best in my opinion, but the leg movement wasn't the best. The head of the character just looks out and out of place, but I guess this is more about the walking more than anything.

Person sneaking - This was really good. The colors used, the mixture of white and black, the animation and movement, and the shadow was awesome. Good job here.

Snake in the boot - Very simple again, but not too bad at all. I think there could have been more work put into the transition of the different movements. Especially in the boot itself with the line that gets slightly bigger.

Dayl - Odd... why does the character get bigger as he walks? Looks a little off to me personally. Other than that great walking motion. The shoe lace was a sweet addition.

Fjgamer - Girl - Good graphics, but just looks like an incomplete walk cycle. Leaves me with the feeling that it needs to be finished.

Guy - The legs seem great this time around, but you didn't involve the upper body. Even when trying to keep the upper body still it's very unnatural to have it that stiff.

FruityPeeblls - Very simple, cartoon style. Could be used in a small background character and look pretty good.

Insanimation - Looks good all around. No complaints about anything here. Big head lol.

Jkamovies - Woah, that's about perfect in my opinion. The amount of detail and effort that was put into this was amazing.

Magical zorse - A very good cartoon style walk cycle. Seems like it would look good in a flash.

Mahora - Simple, could be used for a small background piece, but I don't think it's amazing enough to have as a main character or main piece, etc..

Medoukalivincent - Not too bad at all man. Kind of slow, but this would go great in a scene where someone was strutting down the street with some "cool" music in the background.

Randomini - Good job all around. Another one of my favorites on here and looks like a great style.

RooJames - Too simple. The artwork and everything was good, but it just looks unnatural as the legs don't really bend or anything likes that.

Sefyz - Car - I could see this being used in some crazy cartoon flash, but not the best walk cycle on here. Not too bad, but art work gets a little sloppy when the legs are up.

Green guy - A better one here for Sefyz. Really cartoony and I think it is done very well. One of the better ones on here.

Handycap guy - There we go. Perhaps the best on here. Very fluent movement and looks good all around. Good artwork and everything.

Starownage3 - Woo, way to end it off with a moonwalk. Not to bad at all, but neck movement and artwork look like they could be improved greatly.

~ Review Request Club ~

Insanimation responds:

Woah, thanks for doing every part individually, it was nice to have a proper breakdown of it all. I <3 this review :)

Sad thing is I'm the only one who'll read it, and I'm the only one who you didn't really give any criticism :P

Another good collab from you

All the work it takes to make the collabs looks simple but you have to consider all the people who help make a work like this as well, it seemed pretty cool how they were all walking except that one figure and the cat who were running. I also saw some of the characters looked very silly but that also made me laugh at them as well because of how they walked as well.

This was a very wonderful collab and I enjoyed, good job to everyone who participated.

Review Request Club

SCTE3

Thanks!

handycap

i like the handy cap made me lol

OK :)

handYcap XD

u really like dooin teh moonwalk XD

Hehe :)