Reviews for "WALK!"

Simple again

Very similar to the "dance" collab. Again it's interesting to see what different authors come up with for a specific topic.

I think I would've chosen Fats Domino's "I'm walking" as a song for the collab, though. It's more fitting.

Also again it's a let down that there are only short cycles of "walking" here and no real story or even some changes in the background.

{ Review Request Club }

Insanimation responds:

OK, thanks for the review :)

Very basic

Good job with this one man, really liked it. Though what I like dthe most about this one was how basic it was, just a collection of different walks veyr it was very interesting and, for some reason, it kept me watching until the end, good job with that. I also liked the background, a material type medium blue background was very easy on the eyes, nice job with taht.
Good job with this one man fellas, 5/5 from me, keep up the good work! :)

Review Request Club

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the warm review!

Simple, but good

Great menu. I would have liked to be able to switch between the walking at will, though. Some sort of plot would have been nice. The music was pretty good. Overall, a simple but effective collab.

7/10
~ Z
REVIEW REQUEST CLUB

Alright, thanks :)

Too simple

The idea is way too simple, some of the cycles were a bit bland like a stationary body and moving legs isn't the idea of walking to me. The whole person moves.
Some of the original characters made me laugh, that shows you got a good bunch of people to do this with, just try again and have a bit more of a back bone to it

[Review Request Club]

OK, thanks..

A little basic

Similar to to DANCE!, this is a little on the basic side, though it appears that some of you guys need to work on walking cycles - especially the guy who did the fey character who didn't move the upper body at all and only moved the legs. It's not natural at all.

Some quirky characters there and it brought a smile to my face to see that someone had tried to do a Moonwalk. Brought a smile to my face after a tough day yesterday :)

It would be interesting to see how you could integrate these styles into your own animations, but I will look forward to seeing how they look when you're done.

[Review Request Club]

Insanimation responds:

Alright, thanks for your time :)