Reviews for "WALK!"

neat

I saw this collab forming in the forum and I was eager to see what came of it! You seriously need a shorter song or something, man. There was a lot of song and a little animation. Looping the same clip will not help your score! I liked the song. If you have a collab based on only making a walk cycle, I feel like the walk cycles should all have been WAY better. Anyone who spends time working on a walk cycle should really investigate into the real mechanics of walking. It wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't impressive. Keep working, all of you!

Insanimation responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree that the song would have been nicer shorter, but it also fit perfectly, with both the lyrics and the timing.

Nice

Nice and calming, and great for just chilling out. Some where awesome, some where. . . Sorta gay.

I liked Medoukali-Vincent and Dayl's walk cycles the best.

Great job everyone :D

BTW: My walk cycle got movie DP, thanks man ;D

~JKAmovies

Insanimation responds:

Haha, thanks. Glad you liked the final product.

Your 2 faves are the 2 who haven't accepted the buddy request..