Reviews for "The NG Rules 4"

...

erm the title was pretty straight forword :D i thought it was gonna be something else but i suppose for those who would like to read fast srolling words this is what you wanna watch! lol

Nomader responds:

Haha, a gigantic motion tween. That's what I call epic.... kidding, kidding. Bad joke.

Thanks for watching!

O.o

it hurt the brain trying to watch the letters fly by lol it would have been a bit better if they were bigger, nice choice in music :P keep on trying

G.

Nomader responds:

I understand. Don't worry, I didn't try too hard on this one. Maybe next time, huh?

Cheers and thanks for the review!

hardly flash. but nice music.

though this could hardly be considered flash. I did enjoy the music What was it?

Animation: 2/10
Sound:8/10
Graphics:1/10

Nomader responds:

Haha, you can find the audio on the left side below my name. It's actually from the NG Audio Portal -- a lot of hidden gems in there.

Thanks for reviewing!

What?

From what I managed to snag as the text flew by, you basically copy pasted the NG rules and put it to music... Wheres the animation? In the future I suggest you make short skits of each rules/ faq so that viewers can learn something from your videos rather than just strain their eyes.

but... I'm a big stickler for catchy animation =)

Nomader responds:

Hey, I understand -- frankly, I'm not that good at flash, so this is aiming low, y'know? I'll see if I can learn flash a bit better in the future.

Cheers!

...thats it?

Sorry but...thats it? Just a scroll of rules? What I really dont understand is that this took you LONGER to do than the previous ones? C'mon you can do something better than this.

Nomader responds:

That was just an exaggeration, though it did take me longer-- I was deciding between blue and green text.

Hey, I know it's a piece of junk, but thanks for the review anyways. Cheers!