Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hex Empire"

AWESOME!!!

This is a game I'm going to have to avoid because I know I'll get sucked into it and addicted. It's really fun! The only thing I'd suggest for improvements is sometimes I mistook enemy forces for my own because the color scheme was similar, for instance the red and pink looked kind of the same. There should be extra outlines around your own guys or have them be a completely different color so there's no confusion.

Excellent game!

5/5

A Must Play!

An incredibly good quality game, especially for flash. People who like games like RISK or play games like Conquer Club will really enjoy it. It isn't just the same classic game with some coup de grace either, it's a unique strategy game in it's own.

Excellent

Smooth gameplay, no glitches, and a sound, balanced game engine. A bit heavy bias based on the starting location, but other than that, a fair challenge, with a beatable but not pushover AI. Great job.

Incredible

This game stands out in my opinion. I've been playing this game for a week. My very best game on normal was 28 turns. Though my only qualm is that sometimes, the terrain funnels all of the other factions to attack me. And sometimes they just ignore each other for the most part and come after me. Still, an incredible game.

Very well done