Reviews for "Hex Empire"

Awesome :P

I felt like a mastermind after I stopped losing to the A.I . . . even though I was still playing on easy. The A.I in this game is cruel, but once you get the hang of the game, wiping them all out gives a real sense of accomplishment :D

If you do make another game like this one, maybe you could have the capitals starting off in different area's other than the edges of the map? And maybe add special cities, with benefits that increase recruitment rate, or raise morale?

wth?!

dude needs work. i had all the other guys aiming at my capitol at the same time and none where fighting each other. so i take points off for that. it also isnt personally with the times. i dont really get this type of game because i had 99 on my base city and a guy with like 75 toke it over? and the moral was a major issue with my games i played on this. for one u figure the largest army (99) would have atleast like 30 moral. mine had up to like 20. please work on it man.

enjoyable

Nice strategy game, loved the cynical style

Nice

Congratulations You have been promoted to General! Anyways Great game. IT seams like it was a Civil war type game kinda, But It was fun

Not Bad!

This game was very good! Possibly one of the best strategy games on Newgrounds I've seen in a while. The random map generator function is a great addition and allows for great replayability! Good Job!