Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hex Empire"

Still ove this game. Can anybody please tell me what the picture on the winning screen should resemble? Can't see it.

Played the hell out of this. A problem though is that the computers like to gang up on me sometimes.

Beautiful game

Things to point out for new players:

Maximum for a city to recruit: 14
Maximum for a capital to recruit: 19

Any other information you need to play, it's in the game.

If you're having issues on not being defeated, here are some tips to win in Easy, Medium and Hard:

- Get always that you can territory, if it's stealing territory of any other Nation, better.
- Think before getting many cities. Yes, 1 city gives you 5 recruits, but also, it's another city where you have to reallocate ALL your recruits, therefore, if you're going to conquest a capital, maybe it's good to have many territories and ports, and a few cities around that capital, so you get more recruits in that specific place.
- Always protect your first capital the most. If there's a big tank coming for you, you'll stop it faster with 2 units of 14 soldiers than 1 of 28 (blocking the way, not fighting against it)

Just play, play, and play, it turns easy in the end, even the hard.

This is a very simple strategy game. Although it's simple, I have got beaten up by computers bad and only won just once. By my point, this game relies on strategy and patience, really liked it.

Really cool and easy to learn game. Your initial position and board-layout mostly determine if you have a chance of winning or not. Having many cities close to you will give you a big advantage.