Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hex Empire"

I am amazed how this game has evolved over the years from its original version... and to this day, I still love playing this version of Hex Empire!

Haven't finished it yet. I really really enjoy it though!

Zero stars because I never did like being taunted. I'm sensitive like that.

I've played this game for a number of years, and there's really nothing else that compares; this is probably the greatest free Risk-like game available currently. It's simple to learn, yet there are complexities that are difficult to master, such as knowing when to lose territory to gain territory, how to outmaneuver the computer and survive game-ending capital rushes, when to annex nearby ports for quick morale boosts, etc.

I highly recommend that anyone who loves a good strategy game give this a try!

Good game

So this game was notbad kind of fun the maps are really good the island ones are really crazy good but all maps are good give or take a few but for sure ad much more onto these on the isle ones but anyways good game here. My advice for this particular game is to ad more maps especially the island ones as they really are the fun ones but anyways I won't bore you any longer this was a really good game very fun

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As suggested ad more maps

~X~

some maps are harder than others. it really depends on how good you are at picking which capitol you start with, and both when and which kingdom you have a no violence treaty with. Hint: don't betray your ally, just build up a powerful border then let them betray you.