Reviews for "Don't Look Back"

A great game, I remember playing this on another website. But I digress. I love the challenging gameplay, especially when you're returning to the surface. The music was top notch and I think the game was a little short, to be honest. As Vampeen said, this is really similar to the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus and Euridice, because you enter the underworld and find the soul of a woman.

This is a great little game with a very strange and creepy atmosphere; the gameplay is challenging and enjoyable and I really enjoy the story. Were you by any chance inspired by the famous Greek myth of Orpheus and Euridice? Just curious because that's what this game reminds me of.

done. beaten. but awesome story line and i hated that dog but after 27 tries i beat him. :) its awesome seriously and if anyone writes anyone retarded comments like 123toytoy1243 then theyre dead to me. not really but i just dont like those comments oh and is this based of of a greek myth because there was hades and i giant in it, anyways great game.

I really Love Pixelated Gamess.. xD
'Cause their Awesome!! =D

I might be wrong but is this the story of Izanami and Izanagi