Reviews for "Don't Look Back"

verry nas

One of your best games ever! When I first started it I got bored of it and annoyed because there were some places where I kept losing over 50 times. But I did not expect it to be THIS great!!!!!!
Minimalistic graphics, amazing storyline, great gameplay, atmospheric music. This is what makes this game special! I really liked the game, but you could atleast give us more weapons and maybe improve the graphics a little bit.
This is one of the best games I have played on Newgrounds. I downloaded the Offline version and play it when I am bored. You, Terry Cavanagh, are the god of minimalistic games! You are and will remain one of my favorite game developers on Newgrounds for a LONG time! ;)

i guess it was hades yes gg used to play on kongregate.com until they banned me for no reason!

This is amazing! You took the Orpheus/Eurydice myth and and turned into an artful game. I figured that the first boss was Cerberus but who was the second boss? Was that giant Hades himself? Asides from that unknown detail, I have to say that the twist in the ending was great. Fantastic job!

A plataformes with action and pixel reddish game, good soundtrack and good dificulty

What's done is done, you can not change what happened, DonĀ“t look back.