Reviews for "Don't Look Back"

Great Game

Graphics and music fit perfectly ,great controls cool level designs and amazing median of simplicity and difficulty .WTB more

501st review! wewt

that game was amazing man, reminded me of dino run

Great

What an original game! The design was beautifully simplistic, the music set the perfect tone, the controls were easy to learn, the gameplay/storyline was interesting and there were some challenging parts without being bang-your-head-against-the-keyboard hard. Loved it!

5/5, 10/10

?????

i dont get it

Pretty good...

Very original concept, whatever it may be.... very interesting... I always enjoy games that resemble Atari, or intellevision platforms... the controls were incredibly simple,and having one weapon really makes the controls a whole lot easier. There wasn't much of a story, but as far as I know, it really didn't need one, I was just having fun running, jumping, and killing enemies. It was quite impressive, and kept me playing the game for at least 10 minutes. There are some dowsides, unfortunately, and most of them is dealing with the boss battle, and some of the other seemingly impossible enemies. When I first came across the boss, I guessed that I had to just shoot it until the health went to zero, but it turned out, all I had to do was shoot it in the back, well, why? Is there some protective shield of some kind blocking his face? Other parts in the game, like the robot throwing balls at you, are incredibly tough as well, and it's nice that you can respawn at the beginning of that little section, but with all the enemies crowding up the screen, it can get quite infuriating. I also felt that the buttons were unresponsive at times, but that was minor. For what it's worth, you got a solid game here, however, a few little scratched details could make this better. Good Job.

7/10