Reviews for "Bulwark 53"

What happened to me?

I woke up with no memory, apart the one from the Sergeant... whatshisname. I was in the infirmary of a base I well know, except it was desert. Luckily I had a beretta with me. Ehi, what are these zombies doing here? Great ANOTHER zombie outbreak. Gosh, I need a vacation.

Lurking around, I briefly find myself in the armory. There I found the minigun. Almighty, with limitless ammo. Nobody could ever stop me, but on thing.
As i firstly get the green key I got out the North HQ and I've been blocked there.
I can change weapon, I can shoot in front of me (and kill a zombie), but cannot move. So I let zombie eat my brain... But my sorrow was long to finish.
Even with my health to zero. I was still alive, and locked. I used even the medipacks I've found, but my energy to zero wasn't meaning death for me.

Please, help me. Press the X button. Fix this problem. And get the distances in the game shorter, or the characters faster, it will improve the claustrophobia.

good, but...

..there are a few problems l have to report...
The game is quite fun, but the character is very slow (even if he movies faster diagonically), so yeah, there should be a sprint button or something.
In the second part of the game (when you are outside), you can go north to the armory, but you can find bagloads of ammo for all sorts of weapons, but not the weapons themselves, and you find a minigun from the very start of the game...
Then, if you go south-west you are supposed to go to the "west HQ", but l walk at the end of the screen and notheing happens, and this means it's game over for me..
So please fix this.
Again, it was a good game but it needs more work.

good but glitch

cant go into north hq and the mini gun has un limited ammo. whats the point of having ammo packs on the floor if you cant use them

Good idea but needs work!

The game is good but there are a few things you could add for example a toggle sprint feature and also more enemies. overall the game was good just too slow!

very resident evil

this a pretty sweet game, top down shooter, easy to control.. hardest part is picking up on the contrast between the gray zombies and the background.. had a problem switching weapons.. was stuck with the barreta I couldn't change (pressing the number keys)